Fashion & Apparel Retail – in depth
We offer standard, configurable solutions for both the fashion store and the supply chain.
Merchandise RFID solutions for fashion stores
Our RFID solutions for Fashion & Apparel stores range from basic RFID handheld applications to the most sophisticated RFID overhead reader based systems:
- RFID handheld applications – simple and cost effective RFID handheld based solutions for inventory counting, item finding/locating, goods receipt, restocking and stock transfers.
- RFID transition portal – real-time stockroom inventory visibility to enable real-time restocking (replenishment from stockroom to sales floor) and to reduce NOSBOS (not on shelf but on stock).
- Full RFID overhead reader solutions – real-time, hands-free inventory for reliable omni-channel processes. Overhead RFID readers also enable real-time and hands-free locating of items in the store, hands-free receiving, full and real-time stock room visibility (immediate restocking and reduced NOSBOS) and plan-o-gram compliance.
Full overhead RFID readers also enable advanced analytics (items to dressing room that are not sold, customer movement patterns, etc.) as well as advanced customer interaction like dressing room reservations and inventory and location information on smartphones.
- RFID enabled and smart integrated EAS, POS and self-checkout solutions – to improve loss protection, reduce queue time and provide real-time inventory updates.
- RFID supported endless aisle and click-and-collect processes –
- Using RFID Technology boost sales
- Integration Existing Systems with RFID
- Solutions for Logistics and the Store
- Standard, configurable solutions
RFID solutions for the fashion supply chain
Our integrated RFID solutions for the supply logistics operations reduce cost and increase process quality.
Standard solutions include:
- Bulk and on-demand RFID tag printing and encoding – with optional integrated tag quality checking.
- RFID tunnels for Flatpack and Goods on Hanger – for RFID enabled receiving and shipping.
- RFID packing tables for RFID-enabled receipt – shipment and returns processing, and for logistics quality checks.
- RFID picking trolleys – for streamlined item and carton picks.
- Automated RFID inventory counting solutions – for flatpacks and goods on hanger warehouses.
Detailed product descriptions:
RFID handheld applications
Our RFID handheld solution is supported by a cloud-based server application, that we can integrate with your existing ERP or POS system. The actual inventory count by your employees using RFID handhelds, is compared real-time with the expected quantities in the ERP or POS. Any discrepancies can be corrected immediately by your employees by rejecting or approving the results.
Our RFID handheld solution also includes functionality for partial stock-takes, housekeeping, restocking alerts, team count, tag print from handheld, misplaced items search, and more.
RFID transition portal
Throughout the working day, store employees move products from the stockroom to the sales floor and vice versa. To manually capture these movements is very inefficient and not really feasible in daily operations. As a result, no one knows for certain what the exact inventory numbers are in stockroom and on the sales floor. This makes effective, real-time restocking and reduction of NOSBOS nearly impossible.
Our unique, unobtrusive RFID transition portal automatically registers the movement of up to 200 RFID tagged items simultaneously “transitioning” through stockroom door, whilst ignoring the thousands of stationary RFID tags in the vicinity.
Intrigued to see what we can do for your Fashion Retail?
Leave your contact details and we will get in touch.