Senior Front-end Developer React (Native)
We are looking for a React (Native) Developer responsible for developing a wide range of customer facing IoT mobile applications. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a deployment team with back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required. The development activities are primarily focused on retail applications. You will engage in customer facing activities at leading international retail brands. You have the capacity to translate complex technical solutions into every day practical language for our customers and colleagues and have excellent written and oral English language skills. You are result oriented to such a degree that you experience a great sense of achievement when deadlines are met and when you exceed expectations.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of React (Native) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts R
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Mieloo & Alexander offers excellent working conditions and benefits.
We offer a diverse and dynamic working environment, where you will be challenged to deliver high quality results in complex and multi-national environments. We actively support personal- and team development by offering individual and team based training. We promote team spirit and team development through social events. We actively invest in the development of our professionals and offer technical- and skill development training and programs. Mieloo & Alexander also ensures a healthy ‘work-life balance’ and provide you the opportunity to develop your skills in the areas in which you excel.
We strive for a short, intensive procedure during which you will speak to colleagues with different backgrounds and roles. Please submit your resume and clear motivation to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at +31 (0) 23 56 56 000.