Project Manager IoT
Mieloo & Alexander is an IOT system integrator with its roots in process improvement consultancy. We enable our clients to automate data collection, streamline business processes, make data-based decisions and achieve operational excellence. We specialize in innovative AutoID, RFID and locating solutions and bigdata/IOT software solutions.
As a Project manager at Mieloo & Alexander you work in a small and compact team to design, build and deploy solutions to resolve the challenges of our increasingly global customer base. The team and you are able to quickly understand their business processes and see possibilities to rationalize and optimize using advanced technical solutions consisting of state-of-the-art hardware and (cloud) software.
Being a Project Manager at Mieloo & Alexander means you are the main owner and driver of the project and of the teams involved. You will manage the projects from start to finish being responsible for budget, timeline, scope, stakeholder management, client communication. The person who translates the (technical) requirements to a resource schedule. You decide which colleagues you need for your project team, depending on the project ranging from 2 up to 12 people. You’ll succeed if you get your energy from delivering a project together with a team through excellent collaboration and expectation management. You will also work closely with the sales team to prepare project proposals, RFPs and tenders. Because we care about our employees, we’ll talk about your personal development soon after you join. Depending on your interests and the experience you gain at Mieloo and Alexander, you can decide to specialise in one of our areas of expertise, develop yourself as a people manager or move into more technical consulting. That’s up to you.
You will love this job if you:
- Enjoy delivering complex technical solutions.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Are good at problem solving.
- If you are an expert in- and appreciate the importance of expectation management, collaboration, communication, stakeholder management and detailed planning.
- Along with project management you have the skills to supervise and guide the team.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Don’t mind switching roles as needed.
- Want to be part of an enthusiastic, close and compact team.
- Get satisfaction from delivering concrete and tangible operational excellence for our customers.
- Want to work in an international environment with the possibility to travel abroad.
We look forward having you work with us if you:
- Have a completed education at HBO or WO level in a technical or analytical field
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Have a thorough understanding of project management (scope, budget, timeline, agile principles) in logistics, supply chain and/or IT
- Know how to deal with stakeholders, have excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience as a sparring partner for clients at operational and tactical level
- Have a good sense of the business improvement potential of the combined deployment of IoT hardware and software
- Are an enthusiastic team player with leadership capability, driven to achieve results
- Have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language both written and spoken
This will work to your advantage but is not required:
- Knowledge of logistic / supply chain processes
- Have good analytical skills.
- Experience with AutoID, RFID and/or locating solutions
Mieloo & Alexander offers excellent working conditions and benefits.
We offer a diverse and dynamic working environment, where you will be challenged to deliver high quality results in complex and multi-national environments. We actively support personal- and team development by offering individual and team-based training. We promote team spirit and team development through social events. We actively invest in the development of our professionals and offer technical- and skill development training and programs. Mieloo & Alexander also ensures a healthy ‘work-life balance’ and provide you the opportunity to develop your skills in the areas in which you excel.
We strive for a short, intensive procedure during which you will speak to colleagues with different backgrounds and roles. Please submit your resume and clear motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at +31 (0) 23 56 56 000.