Junior Technical IOT Consultant
Mieloo & Alexander is an IOT system integrator with its roots in process improvement consultancy. We enable our clients to automate data collection, streamline business processes, make data-based decisions and achieve operational excellence. We specialize in innovative AutoID, RFID and locating solutions and bigdata/IOT software solutions.
As a technical consultant at Mieloo & Alexander you work in a small and compact team to design, build and deploy solutions to resolve the challenges of our increasingly global customer base. You are able to quickly understand their business processes and see possibilities to rationalize and optimize with advanced technical solutions consisting of state of the art hardware and (cloud) software. Depending on your experience and interests, you may consult with hardware suppliers, design and build software and/or deploy the solutions at customer sites in Europe and beyond!
You will love this job if you:
- Enjoy working with state of the art technology and the latest gadgets
- Want to be part of a small, close and compact team
- Get satisfaction from building and deploying working solutions for our customers
- Want to work in an international environment with the possibility to travel abroad
We will love having you work with us if you:
- Have a completed education at HBO or WO level in a technical or analytical field
- Have good knowledge of English language both written and spoken
- Are eager to learn
- Have solid analytical skills
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions
This will work at your advantage but is not required:
- Experience with AutoID, RFID and/or locating solutions
- Dutch language
Mieloo & Alexander offers excellent working conditions and benefits.
We offer a diverse and dynamic working environment, where you will be challenged to deliver high quality results in complex and multi-national environments. We actively support personal- and team development by offering individual and team-based training. We promote team spirit and team development through social events. We actively invest in the development of our professionals and offer technical- and skill development training and programs. Mieloo & Alexander also ensures a healthy ‘work-life balance’ and provide you the opportunity to develop your skills in the areas in which you excel.
We strive for a short, intensive procedure during which you will speak to colleagues with different backgrounds and roles. Please submit your resume and clear motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at +31 (0) 23 56 56 000.