RTI and Assetmanagement – in Depth
We use a combination of technologies to trace high value assets and returnable transport items across supply chains. Our standard, configurable solutions include:
Handheld applications to:
- To read Pre-coded/printed RFID tags for metal and non-metal assets and RTI’s.
- Encode or associate an RFID tag and/or IoT tracker with an asset or RTI.
- Check master and historical transaction data and adjust status and location data.
- Show position of handhelds and assets on a digital map, show their proximity based on RFID signal strength.
- Count wall-to-wall, per location or per zone. Or perform blind counts, counting with reference i.e. comparing the expected quantity against the scan results.
- Track movements indoor or in the yard by scanning items or associate an item automatically with a zone in your yard, warehouse or production facility, using GPS.
- Register the handover of assets and RTI’s between supply chain partners, referencing order documents.
- Allow quality status management by allocating a specific status to an item if it is damaged or needs cleaning.
- Standard, configurable solutions
- Integration with existing ERP / WMS Systems
- Collect data about the RTI movements
- Keep balance in your RTI & asset pools
RFID and (barcode) vision portal solutions
- Automatically receive or register shipment or delivery of large quantities of assets or RTI’s at the same time
- Count the receipt of large quantities of RTI’s, such as crates, trays or pallets and calculate amounts to be refunded on reliable data
- Provide visual proof of shipment or receipt, by integrating the RFID and/or barcode scan is with images from IP-cameras
- Indoor and outdoor locating solutions based on active RFID, UWB technology or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), to provide real-time location and movement tracking of high value assets or products in side a factory, yard or location
Cloud based IoT solution for RTI and asset management:
- IoT trackers LoRAWan, Sigfox and classic GPS/2G trackers provide real-time or periodic updates of an asset’s location and the environmental conditions it is in
- Maintains the master data and historical data of all RTI’s or high value assets in the pool
- Keeps actual and historical location and status data of assets and RTI’s
- Keeps the balances with the quantities of RTI’s or assets at customer or supplier locations with dwell-time data of each individual asset to effectively manage the RTI and asset pools
- Provides big data analytics and insights to understand the way assets and RTI’s move through supply chains
- Provides easy integration with data from existing ERP, WMS and other business information systems
Intrigued to see what we can do for your RTI and Assetmanagement?
Leave your contact details and we will get in touch.