Mieloo & Alexander is an IOT system integrator with its roots in process improvement consultancy. We enable our clients to automate data collection, streamline business processes, make data-based decisions and achieve operational excellence. We specialize in innovative AutoID, RFID and locating solutions and use this in our bigdata/IOT software solutions.
As a Cloud engineer at Mieloo & Alexander you work in an enthusiastic and compact team to design, build and deploy solutions to resolve the logistic challenges of our increasingly global customer base. You are responsible for continuous integration, innovation and the cloud infrastructure based on different cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We look forward to work with you if you:
- Want to achieve results and exceed expectations of our customers (internal or external)
- Are an enthusiastic team player, driven to explore and are not afraid of new tools and technologies
- Have a sense of ownership, are solution oriented, are not afraid to ask questions
- Have a completed education at HBO or WO level in a technical or analytical field
- Proficient at English language (written and verbal)
This will work to your advantage but is not required:
- Experience in a cloud-environment such as AWS
- Experience with various Linux distributions and/or Windows
- Experience with developing scripts in Powershell, Python, Bash;
- Knowledge of IP-networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling;
- Knowledge of modern service oriented architecture;
- Knowledge of and experience with automation tooling such as Bitbucket Pipelines, Puppet and Github Actions;
- Knowledge of multi-tier applications, web platforms, AI/ML, Datalakes, K8S, Docker or Serverless;
- Experience with databases, SQL or NoSQL;
- Experience with reversion control systems (Git, SVN, Bitbucket);
- Dutch and / or German language (written and verbal).
Your most important tasks:
1. Achieve results and exceed expectations of our customers
2. Continuous innovation and integration of cloud infrastructure
3. Work on projects and solve all sorts of automation to streamline business processes for our customers
4. Translate customer requirements to technical solutions
5. Work on improvements of code, architecture, processes
Mieloo & Alexander offers excellent working conditions and benefits.
We offer a diverse and dynamic working environment, where you will be challenged to deliver high quality results in complex and multi-national environments. We actively support personal- and team development by offering individual and team based training. We promote team spirit and team development through social events. We actively invest in the development of our professionals and offer technical- and skill development training and programs. Mieloo & Alexander also ensures a healthy ‘work-life balance’ and provide you the opportunity to develop your skills in the areas in which you excel.
We strive for a short, intensive procedure during which you will speak to colleagues with different backgrounds and roles. Please submit your resume and clear motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at +31 (0) 23 56 56 000.